lauantai 8. joulukuuta 2012

The 6th, 7th, 8th (= marathon) A

Heips! Olen ollut lomalla joten sen takia tämä hiljaisuus.. Tässä ois siis kolme postausta yhdellä kertaa ;)
 
Hello! I have been in a holiday, so that is why there hasn't been any posts latelu... So here are three different posts at the same time ;)
 
 
Thursday The 6th of December
 
Joululauluja suomeksi ja yksi kuva keskiviikolta
 
Christmas Carols in FINNISH and one photo from wednesday
 
Pari kappaletta Rajattomalta:
 
 
 
Ja pari joululaulua Vesa-Matti Loirilta:
 




© A

 
Friday The 7th of December
 
Yksi lempiasiani joulussa on leipominen. Leivoin perjantaina pipareita ja söin joulutorttuja <3
 
One of my favourite things in Christmas is baking. On Friday I baked gingerbread and I also ate pies (I don't know do you write it that way) <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Saturday the 8th of December
 
Suosittelen näitä elokuvia joulun aikaan...
 
I recommend these films in Christmas time...
 
My top 3:
 
1. Joulutarina (finnish)
 
2. Napapiirin pikajuna/ Polar Express
 
3. Lumiukko/ The Snowman
 
 
All Gingerbread photos by A!
 
Press <3 If you liked these ideas/thoughts :)
 

 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti