torstai 27. joulukuuta 2012

Snowboarding for life by A


Eli olen tehnyt tuon kuvasarjan itse tähän musiikkiin, joten siirrä musiikin alkaminen videolla kohtaan 0:07 että omatekemäni videon kuvat menevät oikeaan tahtiin :) Ja videoni ei kestä koko kappaleen verran!! Voit fiilistellä loput kappaleesta! ;)

So I have made this video and it doesn't have music.( for some reason...) Put music to begin on 0:07 so pictures go to right rythm on my own video :) And my own video doesn't take so much time (meaning that my video ends before the music does) SO you can dance the rest of this music! ;)



Eli video kertoo varmaan ytimekkäästi sen, että lumilautailu on minulle erittäin tärkeä ja rakas harrastus <3

And as you can see the video clearly sends the message, which means that I love snowboarding and it's very important hobby for me <3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti